Thursday, January 14, 2010

Strawberry Pie

Ingredients
1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced 1 small sugar free cool whip
1 small sugar free Strawberry Jell-o ¾ cup boiling water
¾ cup or less ice cubes 1 Shortbread Pie Crust

Directions
Mix jell-o with boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Add ice cubes and set aside to partially set up.
When set up, fold cool whip into jell-o.
Pour half of jell-o mixture into pie crust. Top with sliced strawberries and cover with remaining jell-o mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Keep any leftovers in the fridge.

I made this for a guy I was interested in one summer but didn't know the berries had to be fresh so I used frozen slice berries. Big Mistake the pie turned to water and when I would cut it the only way you need I had cut it was crust was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment